The Stasko Agency Welcomes Samantha Cox as new Assistant

Hello Everyone!  

My name is Samantha Cox and I’m happy to introduce myself as Lu’s new personal assistant at The Stasko Agency. I have a BA in Cinema Arts and Sciences from Columbia College Chicago with a concentration in Writing.  I am thrilled to be able to bring elements of my degree into a creative setting while also utilizing my years in customer service. I grew up in Greenwood Village, CO but I recently moved to the highlands in August 2015. It has been a delight to work with Lu on many local clients and have gained a passion and appreciation for my new community. I look forward to the opportunity to grow professionally with Lu and the Stasko Agency while helping the agency move towards the future.

  
Currently, I am working on October/Halloween event planning and promotion for Latigo Mexican Restaurant. We are excited to create new yearly events for one of Denver’s best restaurants and we hope to see you at one of our fabulous events!

0 comments: